Friday, July 19, 2013

It's been awhile

It has been awhile since my last post! Over the past few weeks I have realized how much I really do love working for Alex and Ani. When I walk in the door in the morning I am walking into a place I feel comfortable at, like a second home. This is a feeling that cannot be bought, only one that can be found. The energy here on a Monday morning is upbeat and positive, making the most hated day of the week a little sweeter. Though it is 9 in the morning I feel happy and energized. This company really embodies what they advocate; positive energy. The energy in the corporate office is always positive, friendly and uplifting. People are always conversing, laughing and saying hello to one another. It's crazy to think that I am a part of an integral part of the company's success; their employees. This truly is a great place to work for. I can picture myself here. I love the people, I love this company, I would love end up here after I graduate. 

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you feel so at home with Alex & Ani. I too am starting to feel like i belong at both ELLE and LGC. I really enjoy the people and the work I am doing and am really going to miss it once we are back in classes. Co-op truly is a great experience.

    ReplyDelete