Monday, December 1, 2014

My favorite day of the year!

Last week was very short. I only worked on Monday, still a very busy day to say the least. I was planning on coming in on Wednesday until 3pm when the office closed, but Michelle told me that wasn’t necessary. I left school on Tuesday after my shift at the Dandelion and was so happy to be going home. Even though I live ten minutes from school, it was still nice to sleep somewhere other than my apartment. Not to mention the home cooked meals and breakfast.


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and my busiest. Since my parents are divorced, that splits the holiday in half. I also have a boyfriend, who I have been with for four years so we spend holidays together as well. My thanksgiving goes like this: I begin at my dad’s house, but only stay a few hours, my brother and I then move to my aunt’s house to see my mother and her side of the family, I then leave there after dinner and make my way to my boyfriend’s for dessert. It is a lot of driving for a holiday and sometimes can be frustrating, but I love my family and would never want to skip a single step. I drag my boyfriend to my aunt’s house as well so I’m not the only one running around. This year was great! I am so glad I was able to see all of my cousins and family, and eat an amazing meal. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment