Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Almost Done!


As I am beginning to come to the end of my Co-Op here at Nautica I have found that the pace is beginning to pick up. Usually the summer months are slower, especially August. As September is coming around quite quick I have started to realize that the company has a lot coming up in the approaching months. September is such a busy month in the Marketing department because we have many things to prepare for. From September through November we are shooting Spring 16, Spring 16 Kids, Spring 16 Home, Summer 16, to name a few. All of these photoshoots happen within a couple weeks of each other so right after we complete one photoshoot we are now onto the next one while also beginning the post production of the first photoshoot. There is a lot of overlapping of photoshoots in the fall months where extra help is truly valued. I am heading back to Philadelphia one week before our Spring 16 campaign so luckily I can be here to help for the pre-production which is usually the most time consuming. They are starting to begin to try and find someone to help in the department since I will be leaving. Luckily I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays this term. My boss asked if I would be able to help because I already know everything and they would not have to train anyone new during this busy time. I am happy that I proved my hard work during my internship so I am now able to keep a good relationship with my employees and come back to help during the school year. There may be a new intern starting before I leave so I can help to train her for the upcoming hectic schedules. I am glad that I am able to help out wherever I am needed and remain here throughout the school year when I am needed!

1 comment:

  1. Morghan, that is awesome that they asked you to come back throughout the school year! It seems like you definitely made a good impression and they don't want you to leave. That would be awesome if you could help them throughout the year and then maybe get a job with them when you graduate! Best of luck with all of the craziness that is going on with the photoshoots.

    ReplyDelete