Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Week of Co op!

This week, I started my co-op at Bollare Communications on Fifth Avenue in New York City. I am currently working with the fashion PR team to help plan for upcoming events and photoshoots. On my first day of co-op, Bollare had a breakfast for all of the interns to get to meet each other and learn more about what each team does. I've also been able to work directly with the events team, accessories team and the beauty team, which is awesome. Everyday, it is very exciting to receive new clothing and accessory shipments from designers because we are able to see what is going to be popular in the upcoming seasons. We send samples to celebrities around New York to see if they would like to use anything in their shoots. I've been learning a lot about how quickly the fashion industry works. It has been an amazing first week in New York City and I'm extremely excited to see what's next!  





2 comments:

  1. Sam, your co-op sounds really fun and interesting! That's so nice that they had a breakfast for all of the interns to meet each other and learn about the other teams. It's always good to get to know who you're working with and I'm sure it was nice meeting everyone on your first day in that kind of setting. It sounds like you're doing and learning so much already and I can't wait to hear more about what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, this sounds like such a great time! That's great that you get to work with even more than just the fashion team, that way you'll really get a good understanding of it all! Can't wait to hear more about what you get to do.

    Also, the showroom is amazing.

    ReplyDelete