Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Getting into a New Routine

My  split co-op experiences could not be more different. I was working solely with my boss and now I am part of a forty plus member company. I am loving getting to know all the parts of this well oiled machine called Krupp Group. Although I am the fashion intern, I overhear and work closely with the other areas of the office through their respective interns. I rarely interact with the upper level employees except for my supervisor but that seems to be the norm within our office culture.
I am getting used to my daily tasks such as formulating pullsheets and pulling from our closet to send to the editorial buildings. One of the best parts about my new internship is that on Thursdays a PR professor from Parsons comes to teach us about the industry. He has so much experience and is extremely connected in the industry. I love listening to what he has to share with us.
The fashion world in New York City is no joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment