Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Long Days, Longer Weeks

As I mentioned last week, I have a retail job in addition to my Co-Op. This makes me a full time working girl! I am working seven days a week which make this next month long and tiring. I cannot wait to be back in Philly and just have school on my plate! I do not have a job while in school but with only six months until I graduate, I should get used to working!
Although my jobs are in related fields, they are both completely different. My internship is much more fulfilling to the point where I do not even mind going into the office during the week. However, my retail job is pure hell. I stand for ten plus hours finger spacing and fixing hangers! My back and my feet are not too happy about it. I love helping customers put outfits together but the store I am working for does not have customer service on their priority list at all. I make it a point to help shoppers as much as possible to gain a little human interaction and creativity from such a meaningless job.
One month and I will be back at Drexel! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment