Thursday, September 4, 2014

Celebrity/VIP Intern for the day

At Krupp Group, there is a total of twenty rotating interns in the office everyday. Amongst us are Media interns, Jewelry interns, Accessories interns, Fashion interns (me) and VIP interns.
Today at the NYFW show, I was in the Celebrity/VIP category. They definitely do not know that I am the biggest #fangirl when it comes to the rich and famous. Unfortunately for me but  fortunately for KG, this was a smaller show and there were not any A-Listers. But I did see Zosia Mamet or as I refer her as Shoshana from the HBO series, Girls.
Specifically, I was in charge of making sure DJ Chelsea Leyland had her black Suburban when she decided it was time to leave. Prior to assisting the semi-famous personnel, I taped numbered cards down to benches for these oblivious people to neglect. But that is just the intern duties that come along with the territory. I am ready for the day where I make the decisions and voice the final say.
Paying dues for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment