Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stop to Smell the Roses

As the summer winds down and I begin to wrap up my co-op at Nicole Miller, I thought it would be nice to "stop and smell the roses" so to speak.  I have just a few short weeks left before I begin my rigorous athletics schedule and take on the responsibilities of being a Senior in the D&M program.  It's hard to wrap my head around how I have to return to class as I feel as though I have been out of school for way more than just six months.  Time flies at Drexel but the amount that I have been able to accomplish during my time on co-op has shown me how much I have learned and still need to learn before I graduate.  A full course load awaits me but I am better prepared to take on such tasks with the experience that I have gained at Nicole Miller.  The multitasking, communicating and organizational skills that I have developed will carry me through my last year at Drexel.  I am very fortunate to have been mentored by such an amazing team and am looking forward to the success that they achieve in the near future.  Keep an eye for Nicole Miller Philadelphia and Mary K. Dougherty & Associates as they fashionably forge forward in their bright futures.

#NMWarrior

http://mkdandassociates.com/bellevue-store/

No comments:

Post a Comment