Thursday, September 4, 2014

Spring/Summer Co-op 2014

The past sixth month has consisted of two amazing experiences that have shaped my future goals. I have learned what I want to do and what I definitely do not want to apply my Drexel University Design and Merchandising degree to. I have identified stregnths and weaknesses that have allowed me to become a better employee. Our D&M curriculum is an essential prerequiste to surviving a co-op in the fashion industry. I have applied the learned knowledge on a daily basis during both job opportunities.
Taking the Communications route, I was a Marketing and Public Relations intern in order to further gain experience on the media aspect of the industry. Some days, I loved my jobs and other days I was contemplating if this was my path. I am still figuring out exactly where I will be after graduation. In the meantime, I am very excited to start Fall term in the Urban Center.
See everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment