Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fun Findings

For the past three weeks I have been working on 5th avenue! Yay! Always a dream of mine. It's so much fun working near so many designer's offices of brands I love. We work in the same building as Tori Burch most notably and other brands like Kipling and Nautica so you never know who you are getting in the elevator with. We recently made the discovery that the Victoria's Secret Models live across the street from us when they are in town. I guess that VS has an apartment for them whenever they are in town and it happens to be across from my office. Since they were filming the fashion show a few weeks ago they were all there and my co-workers see Miranda Kerr and her son Flynn all of the time. So that's super exciting!

Besides that, New York is getting ready for the holidays and all of the buildings and parks are decorated! I love New York in the winter and always grew up going to the city in the winter to see the tree and the window displays at Bergdorf's and Saks. As I was walking past the flatiron building yesterday I saw this guy dug into the ground. Not sure about what that has to do with the holidays? But it's a new installation among all of the holiday decorations and it's pretty cute too!
I can't believe this year has gone by so fast and it's already the holidays. Happy Holidays from the Flatiron District!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone working in NYC is looking like they are having such a great time and you're lucky enough to be getting the best of both worlds! You are getting to experience some really great things and we're not even half way through coop; can't wait to hear what you're going to be doing next week.

    ReplyDelete