Sunday, December 1, 2013

So Thankful

This week has really made me see how thankful I am for everything I have in this life. As well as how much I have gotten to experience because of it. While spending time at home with my family this break I realized how much I enjoy just relaxing with them. It is really a blessing to spend time with family both close and extended and just not worry about anything but if the Eagles are going to win this upcoming Sunday game. The fact that we can spend this time all together really means everything to me.  One day spent just relaxing really is wonderful now and then. I am so thankful for how close my mother and I are. Staying up till 3 am with your mother just talking about life is probably unheard of and its really something I never stop loving about our relationship.

Besides my family life, I also feel that I have been blessed with many opportunities. While cleaning out my mothers file cabinet in preparation to have guests, we came across all of the college letters I received (we are hoarders in my house).  It really made me realize how glad I am I accepted at Drexel. I am so lucky that my parents were able to send me to such a great school that has a program like Design and Merchandising. It has taught me a lot about responsibility as well as balancing a full plate. I feel that Drexel also prepared me for all of the internships I have been taking on. With the program making me balance the creative and analytical sides of my mind it is a good prep course for real industry work. I have made life long friends and bonds that I truly cherish and love. I couldn’t ask for more. I really have a lot to be thankful for.

Hope your week was as wonderful and relaxing as mine!
XX
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment