Thursday, June 12, 2014

First Half Recap

Hey there readers!

This week marks the halfway point of my co-op at Nicole Miller at the Bellevue!  At Drexel, students that are in class are taking their finals and heading home for a week or two for a short summer break.  Then, they will be heading back to class to begin the summer term in the last week of June.  What will I be doing?  I will be continuing my co-op in Center City as I still have 3 exciting months ahead of me.  I thought it might be interesting to write about some of the things I have learned at Nicole Miller over my time as an intern!

- Event days are the longest days and require the most work but they are the most rewarding.
- I am a project oriented individual and love crossing tasks off my list at the end of the day.
- You never know which Philly celebrity will walk through that door next so it is important to always bring your "A game".
- When in doubt, ask a question.
- I can multitask more than I thought I ever could, but I still have to write everything down.
- The city is filled with successful businesses and individuals, use that as an advantage.
- I am improving my sales techniques and perfecting how to speak intelligently about the NM collections.
- Cooperation between multiple store locations is key.
- Finally, fashion is fun and always changing!

Needless to say, I am looking forward to the rest of my co-op at Nicole Miller and am positive I will continue to learn as time goes on!

Thanks for reading!

- Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment