Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thanks a Million, Ireland!

Tomorrow is my last day interning at Wild Poppy Concepts. I cannot believe how quickly this all came and went. Dublin has been my home for the past ten weeks and I have gotten to know and love a completely different culture. My job has been nothing I was expecting in the most postive way possible. My boss has made a huge impact on my life and I know I am lucky to have this one on one experience. It will be comepletely different when I start my internship in New York City but I am so gad to have had this relationship whiie abroad.
I will be attending an event tomorrow night that our company has helped organize. Every detail was carefully planned out and I cannot wait to see it in action. The attention to detail shocked me. The process goes way beyond what appears to the guests on the surface. Event planning is an interesting area of this field but I can rule that out of my future plans.
I have to say, that is what I have gained most about this half of my internship. I have definitive plans and possibilities for my future and on the opposite side, I know exactly what I do not want my future to include.
This is my last weekend to finish up all my sight seeing around Dublin and then I head to Spain! Very excited to mix up the cultual experience yet again!
I hope to keep reading all your posts for the next ten weeks!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment