Thursday, October 1, 2015

Co op Week Two!

It is my second week of co op and I am starting to get a lot closer to the girls at Bollare. This week, we all worked together to organize the showroom and switch out the clothes and accessories for the new season. The events team is currently planning a big event for Valentines Day. We will be picking out refreshments and desserts. I was also able to help the events team look for decorations for the event. We will be ordering new samples with pink and red color schemes for Valentine's Day. Editors will be coming to Bollare for the event, which will definitely allow me to learn a lot. I am really looking forward to helping set up for the event and also attending it this February. One of my favorite things about working at Bollare is the atmosphere. There is never a dull moment because there is music and everyone is always busy working and moving around the office. The other interns and I are able to learn a lot about what each team does, which is really important to me.

I am really enjoying working on Fifth Ave near the Flatiron building. It is really cool because I am able to meet up wtih friends after work for dinner. I am also able to go shopping and exploring new places in the Flatiron District. Working in New York is an amazing experience and I am excited to find new places and try new things!


3 comments:

  1. Your job sounds so cool! I love how you said they play music, seems like that would make it a bit more comfortable when working. You're going to learn so much from the event, I know it! I think it will be really cool to watch the whole process of planning for it, also. Hope you have a good third week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your co op sounds like so much fun! That's so cool that you get to help decide on decorations and food for the Valentine's Day event. It's also nice you get to learn about what the other teams do in your company. Sometimes I wish I had a "team" of interns or other people to work with. My boss is on the road a lot since I am a wholesale intern and she goes to different states where our accounts are to show the new pieces. I hope you learn a lot more though and can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're really having a good time! What is like to work with other interns? Do you find that it's competitive or are you all able to work together as a team? I'm the only intern at my company, which I enjoy because I feel like I'm really part of the design team. I hope all of your planning goes well!

    ReplyDelete