Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 4

This week at work was a bit slower for me because I only had to work for two days. Now that the Valentine's Day preview is over, we are starting to prepare for the Spring preview. A bunch of new samples have been coming in everyday. It is really awesome to be the first to see what will be popular in the Spring. I have been working with the fashion team to check in all of the samples so that editors are able to look at them. I'm really excited for the Spring preview because it is going to be a large two-day event. I am also adjusting to living in New York City, which is a really great experience. I got close to a lot of new people and explores a lot of new places.



1 comment:

  1. I think it is so cool that you are living in New York! I bet it's giving you a whole new experience. I think it's awesome that you get a first hand experience with the new samples and being able to be in charge of the samples. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete