Thursday, October 8, 2015

week 3

Week 3 has been a lot of hands on work. This week has definitely been the most running back and forth from the UPS store. Since I do not have a car, it was a lot more difficult to carry packages that were received and sent out. I was practically in and out of the UPS store that I already made new friends. Other than that it was a fun type of challenge to be in charge of all the inventory. I was responsible for taking in repairs and sending them off to get repaired. Then once the repairs were repaired, I had to take in the repairs and send them back to the customer. My boss often relied on me to make sure all the jewelry was kept in inventory or sent back to the customer. This was a lot of pressure but I successfully did all the tasks she asked me to do. I definitely had a lot more tasks to do but I'm glad it kept me busy. This makes me  even more excited about the next challenges I might meet next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment