Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 3: Valentine's Day Preview

This week was a very busy one because it was the Valentine's Day Preview event at Bollare. Editors came to the office to look at samples of the new Valentine's Day collections. The Valentine's Day collection included lingerie from different brands and silk pajamas. There was coffee and pastries for everyone to enjoy. It was an amazing experience because I was able to meet all of editors and learn about what they do and where they work. I helped decorate for the event and made small bouquets of roses to give to the editors on their way out. I really enjoyed the event and definitely learned a lot about event planning. This was only a small event, but I was told that there will be a bigger and longer event for the Spring collection, which I am very excited about!




4 comments:

  1. This event looks so pretty!! That's so great that you got to meet so many editors during the event and I'm sure that you'll meet even more at the bigger event in the spring! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event seems really cool! It looks amazing and sounds like it was a really great event to work. It's nice to know that the coop is very hands on and that students get involved in the events going on within the company. I also take a special interest in this post because event planning within the fashion industry is something that appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you got to learn a lot about event planning! I'm interested in going into that field. Have fun for the Spring event that'll be fun and even more experience for you! It seems like you're having so much fun on co-op.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like an awesome opportunity! It seems like a great start for the future, starting with small events and working up to larger events. Also its awesome you got to meet a lot of the editors and learn what they do. In my opinion, the best way to learn is to watch the professionals do their work! I am still not sure what I want to do with my coop, but this is catching my eye.

    ReplyDelete