Saturday, January 18, 2014

Something To Look Forward Too

Being in fashion allows for a non-existant winter break. As all my home friends and non- coop friends made their way home for their month long breaks, I was stuck sitting at my desk in gloomy, cold Bensalem. Luckily for me, although my office was only closed Christmas Day and New Years Day, my boss understood that I needed to spend some time at home and I managed to have an entire week off.  Being home felt like a vacation. There is seriously nothing better than driving around the suburbs to see Christmas decorations, catching up with home friends, and having your mom make your favorite treats.

Coming back to work after such an enjoyable break is a little bit of a drag, but it has taught me to always give myself something to look forward too.  This past weekend my friends and I finally book our spring break vacation; a cruise around Centeal America. Now I just think I am one day closer to being on a beach in the Caribbean sun!  As well as this cruise I have decided that I want to spend the summer in Prague on study abroad.   I am really excited for all the adventures that await me in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment