Monday, April 21, 2014

Holidays with the Hollidays

As any big holiday approaches, college kids flock home to see family and reminisce with friends. I was lucky enough to reconnect with my very best friend from High School, Keegan, this past weekend. It is amazing to hear about how successful she is at Hofstra (she just scored a summer internship at Live with Kelly and Michael!!) and to talk about our future plans together. The two of us are both graduating early and are planning to move into the city together as of June 1st 2015. A few years ago the thought of getting big girl jobs and moving into NYC seemed like a wild fantasy and now it is about to become a reality. Life is flying by faster and faster every day!

Along with getting to spend time with Keegan, I met up with two of my older sisters for dinner Saturday. They both are married and had obligations for Easter Sunday, so we spent Saturday catching up instead. It was nice to get together and talk over great food. This left my parents both free on Sunday to drive me the 6 hours back to Philly. They were kind enough to take a lot of my winter wardrobe back home, as well as help me spring clean out my apartment.

After a relaxing weekend at home I'm excited to go back to work tomorrow. In lieu of an Easter basket my mom took me shopping and I bought the cutest midi skirt that I can't wait to wear this week!

xo
Amelia

2 comments:

  1. Talking about your future plans gave me chills! How is it time to be thinking about this already!?
    Seeing best friends is always a great reassuring feeling that people still understand us in the midst of all this crazyness!
    Have a good work week!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really great weekend to spend with great people. Please post a picture of the midi!! I love that style!

    ReplyDelete