Thursday, June 4, 2015

8 Days...

Graduation is fast approaching. It is both terrifying and thrilling. I am scared because I feel like the real world is just there; waiting for me, ready to consume me. I feel as though I may be absorbed into society and won’t have a voice anymore. I am worried that I won’t matter, and that I will become a small dot in this large world. When talking to fellow friends that are graduating, they say, “we were scared for college and we were fine, and the workforce will be the same way.” However, the real world is forever, and that’s what terrifies me the most. 


I also feel that my brain will just stop working… As silly as that sounds I don’t want to stop learning. I am planning on moving to New York in August and with 
that step, I plan on taking non-credit courses at the 
Fashion Institute of Technology so that I can keep my 
brain fresh. 

As the 8 days count down I have started to prepare for 
graduation including bedazzling my cap… and its all 
sparkles for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment