Monday, June 1, 2015

Almost Half Way There

I can't believe the half way mark of co-op is already fast approaching. I was reminded of this half way point because my bosses are scheduling interviews for the next co-op student to take my place. I can't believe they're already interviewing for the new co-op. It seems like just yesterday I was nervously waiting outside the office for my interview. It's also a great time to reflect on all I've learned so far in my co-op. I can't believe in these past few months I've learned so much. I can answer almost all questions that managers would often deal with. I can make final decisions that are supported by my bosses. I can express my feelings and opinions on certain ideas and I have some
facts to back up my opinion. Most of all I can't believe how well rounded my co-op expirence has been. I came into this co-op believing that I would mostly just be dealing with the buying aspect. I had no idea how much visual merchandising expirence I would get to have as well. I used to think that I didn't like visual merchandising or that I wasn't good at it, but to my surprise I really like visual merchandising! I even think I'm pretty decent at it. I can't wait to further my experience in the next half of co-op.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the half way mark seems so close! I feel like I just got here but I also feel like I have learned so much in such a short period of time. I also have gotten a lot of experience that I was expecting when coming to Nautica. Good luck with your final three months of co-op!

    ReplyDelete