Sunday, June 7, 2015

Food in the City

While living in Philadelphia at Drexel University, I have been able to try many different kinds of amazing food. Philadelphia is known as a city with great many varieties of food. Since being in New York City I have made it my mission to try as many different kinds of food places as possible. New York City more so than Philadelphia is known for it's food options. As I am a girl who loves to eat and try new things, before moving to the city I followed multiple food bloggers from NYC to see where the trendy good places to eat are. I compiled a list and have made it my mission to try as many places as I can. While I do cook a lot of my own meals and like to pack my own lunches often, it is fun to explore new food avenues and tastes.

Some of my favorite food is Italian and Mexican food, but while walking down the streets of New York it is hard not to notice all of the many different kinds of food there really is in the city. I have tried many different kinds of food like Indian, Cuban, Greek and many more. Although I have tried exotic foods and restaraunts some of my favorites have been the pizza, bagels, and sweets even though they are more generic! Some of my pictures below are from meals I have had while being in the city. 






1 comment:

  1. All this food looks AMAZING! I'm so jealous. It's so fun to try new food and new places to eat.

    ReplyDelete