Thursday, June 11, 2015

Shopping

When you think of Hawaii you don't normally think that it would be an amazing place to shop. But living here for over two months it has become my most favorite place to shop. Oahu has one of the biggest outdoor malls in the world, the Ala Moana Center. One of the San Lorenzo stores is located in this mall so I find myself there quite often. They have a ton of luxury stores that are constantly busy, but with my budget I think I will stick to the amazing Pac Sun store they have.

I also live right near Kalakaua Ave, which has tons of luxury stores for the tourists that are always flooding the area. I love walking down Kalakaua and looking at all of the amazing window displays. I also love that there is a surf shop on pretty much every corner. There are so many new designers and brands that I am learning about that I can't wait to bring back to Philly!



Kalakaua Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment