Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Photo Shoot Samples

Monday I worked on getting samples together to pass off to the marketing team to for photoshoot. I love putting outfits together for this and then being able to see the finished product. We have to get samples for photoshoots before the actual production sample is complete which always makes things a bit tricky. A month or so before I need samples I have to request that the vendor sends us a sample based on wherever they are in the production process. Sometimes this means that the samples are not completely finished and are still being finely tuned. Once we receive the samples (which can take some serious nagging to the vendors) we put outfits together. They then get passed to the team to be photographed and edited and then to marketing to create the finished ads.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool! I love seeing things go from conception to execution. I've never gotten to work with samples and photo shoots but it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love putting outfits together for photoshoots. I do some of that at my job as well. It is awesome to be able to see the finished product and see the work that you did finalized!

    ReplyDelete