Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thanks and See You Later



I really wasn't sure what I was getting myself into when I volunteered to commute 3 days a week for a total of 12 hours weekly on a bus to New York while taking full-time classes, and try to juggle being in a sorority, but it has been so beyond worth it. Friday will mark my last day commuting into New York to work at Lividini & Co and while I will not miss 4:30 a.m. alarms and long bus rides, I will greatly miss getting to walk into such a friendly and encouraging work environment and getting to take part in an industry I am so passionate about. Lividini has taught me so much about myself and what I want to do, as well as how to work with others and many technical skills, and has grown my love for New York City. I would recommend this insanity to anyone who is passionate and determined enough to take it on. 

I am so pleased to say I will be returning to Lividini & Co for my fall/winter co-op in September and so even though I will miss it so much this summer, I'm already counting down the days until I'm back!

To all my supervisors and co-workers: I deeply appreciate your continued efforts to make sure I'm learning and growing and to have such encouragement at my first internship has been such a gift! Thank you for your patience, wisdom and advice. This has been the best experience! I really can't thank each of you enough.



Some of the L&Co team!



1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you will be taking the summer off, but then returning for your Fall/Winter Co-op! It is awesome to make connections like that to be able to get jobs in the future! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete