Thursday, August 27, 2015

Final Projects

As Co-op comes to a close, my work has given me a few final projects to work. The first project I'm helping out with is planning the VIP night for the incoming freshmen. During VIP night the freshmen are welcomed in the store after hours. We provide them with fun activities such as a photo booth and a scavenger hunt. I was in charge of coming up the clues and items for the scavenger hunt. It was a really fun and silly task I got to do. I've also been brainstorming more fun activities to have at the VIP night. The second final project I've been assigned to is to create an Instagram account for the store. We're still in talks with the store manager to convince him that there is a need for one. I'm particularly excited for this project because I'm very interested in social media marketing. I hoping to start the Instagram soon and maintain it after Co-op. I would have a weekly Monday morning meeting with the buyer and plan out the posts for the week. I think this could be extremely helpful to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment