Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fresh Look

This week we did a huge re-merchandise of the giftware floor. We tried to give the giftware a new look so that more people would buy giftware. We were seeing giftware sales flattening out. We decided to switch up the glassware first. I worked closely with my co-workers to complete the job. We kept bouncing ideas off each other until we got a cohesive look. The outcome is something I am super proud of. Ever since we re-merchandised the floor we have had steady sales. We've sold a shot glass a day steadily since we re-merchandised them. The shot glasses used to just sit on the shelf and collect dust. It's amazing how visual merchandising can help your sales so much.




1 comment:

  1. That is great that your sales increased after visual merchandising! I notice that trend in the store that I work in as well. Some type of merchandise might not be selling my the second you move it somewhere else it flies off the shelves!

    ReplyDelete