Thursday, August 6, 2015

Social Media

I have just started my second co-op at Obvi Boutique. Even though I miss Hawaii it is great to be home with my friends and family. I am also excited to be interacting with customers and being back on the sales floor. As part of my co-op I help the owner of Obvi with her social media sites. The other day we had a shipment of new fall clothes come in. I unpacked, steamed, and put out all the new merchandise on the floor. I also styled some outfits for the social media posts.

I found it more difficult than I thought it would be so take the pictures because of the glare and the lightning. Also, you have to make sure you do not over-edit the pictures because then the true colors will get confusing for customers. I am still learning what works and what kind of posts customers like so I am excited to see how I will evolve. Here are some posts that I have done so far:




2 comments:

  1. I have been dying to start a social media Instagram for the company I work for. You're pictures are great, I love using natural wood as the background to complement the flowy shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,

    These posts look awesome so far! I agree with Desiree I like the wood floors as the background. I see what you mean about the glare and everything, its hard to get natural light in without getting that glare. I also do social media posts like this and style outfits on the floor, it is harder than some people think!! Keep us posted with any new posts that you do and any new ideas that you use!

    ReplyDelete