Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Last days of summer

For this past week, I have been working at our stone harbor location to help out with their end of summer blowout sale. My family has a house a few towns down so I get to enjoy my last weeks of summer at the beach and go to work and make some money. 
My boss doesn't carry over anything from previous seasons so everything must go before we close up the shop for the fall. Employees are allowed a 75% discount on ALL merchandise. I didn't even think I wanted anything until I started looking around and realizing how cheap things would be with that kind of discount. I mean, how can you say no to that?! Even if I don't necessarily need anything, I'm always in the market for unique finds. 
Our final sale day is Saturday which is when everything will be further reduced. Apparently it gets absolutely insane. People try to steal clothes out of others hands and girls are fighting for dressing rooms. Needless to say, this should be an interesting weekend. I am enjoying my time in the sun before the madness begins! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing you get to make money and spent time at the beach for your break. I must say I am beyond jealous of your 75% discount! We do have employee appreciation week that is 45% off of all merchandise but 75% is amazing! I would totally take advantage of that and spend a whole paycheck.

    ReplyDelete