Tuesday, December 15, 2015

S+S Week 10

This week a new luxury apparel collection called Figue, which is a brand Snap+Style partners with, has agreed to lend us sample clothing in order for us to photograph the pieces and post them on our social media.  The goal is to promote both brands as we are both very new to the fashion industry.  This is very similar the the Ann Taylor shoots I spoke about a few weeks ago. This time, I have been one of many chosen to model the apparel and was so excited to be given the opportunity.  First, I needed to choose merchandise that I would want to wear during the shoot, so I chose a pair of printed pants that I fell in love with.  The next step was to take items from my own closet as well as items from our other brands and create a total outfit that our users would find appealing but that also stayed true to my own personal style.  With help from our stylists, this look was complete and we were ready for the photoshoot.  We walked over to Madison Square Park and shot a few photos there and the end result was really great.  We are now just waiting on the photo edits and in no time you will be able to see my face and the beautiful Figue merchandise on the Snap+Style social media pages!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome that for co-op you have the opportunity to do something as cool as styling the models for the photoshoot. I hope I also get to work at a place where I enjoy doing tasks and it doesn't feel like I'm actually working, just doing fun and exciting things.

    ReplyDelete