Tuesday, December 1, 2015

week 10!

I can't believe how fast the weeks have been going while I'm on co op! My week 10 was cut short because I had Wednesday off for Thanksgiving. The week mostly consisted of checking in samples and preparing for an event involving Star Wars. Bollare has been having many meetings about incorporating Star Wars into fashion. The event is called Force 4 Fashion. The president of Bollare came to the office along with girls from Los Angeles and London to plan the event. It was really cool to meet the president of Bollare. She is super nice and proud of her company! I am not a big Star Wars fan, but I am excited to see what the event and clothes will be like.


Working in New York was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I feel like I am getting the best experience in my industry. There is nothing like being in the city and working in fashion. I am proud to tell people where I work and what I'm doing. I've been using my free time to explore and travel through the city. I love trying new things and going to new places. This weekend I went to Radio City Music Hall to see the Christmas Spectacular. It was an amazing show that I really enjoyed! I also went to the top of the Freedom Tower, which was a really cool experience that I'll never forget! I'm so excited for the next couple of months in New York and working at Bollare!



3 comments:

  1. This post really excites me to go on Co-Op! As of now, I plan on trying to get a Co-Op in New York. I am from about 30 minutes north of the city and have always dreamed of working there. Hearing the lines, "I feel like I am getting the best experience in my industry. There is nothing like being in the city and working in fashion" really resinated with me. New York City is such a huge fashion hub and I think Co-Oping there would be extrememly beneficial for my career and connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are awesome. I cannot believe how fast the weeks are going by too! I also agree with you that doing a Co-op in New York was the best decision I ever made. It sounds like you are having a great experience in NYC. I love living in NYC during Co-op and exploring the City. That was great that you had a chance to see the Radio City Christmas show. New York has so much to offer. I am excited to be there during the Holidays and see all of the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete