Friday, December 4, 2015

Week 11: Star Wars force4fashion

This week was extremely busy at the office. Most of the workers were at the Skylight Modern setting up for the Star Wars event. The other interns and I were taking care of all of the office work. It was very stressful to have such big responsibilities, but I really got to learn about a full day in the fashion PR world. I think it is important to experience this and learn a lot while on co op.

On Wednesday, I was able to attend the Star Wars launch event for Force 4 Fashion. It was hosted by Bloomingdale's, Disney, and Bollare. I was super excited to be invited to such an amazing event in New York City. There was a huge guest list and a lot of different people there including designers, actors and actresses, and fashion bloggers. The cast of the newest Star Wars movie even attended! Fashion designers such as DVF, Rag & Bone, and Parker New York created Star Wars themed clothes, which were showed at the event. I had an amazing time walking around the event with the other interns and networking with people.




4 comments:

  1. Wow- that is so cool that you got to attend this event!! I'm jealous. It sounds like you had a busy but great time this past week. I agree that even though things may get stressful at times, it does help us to get the full experience and learn as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I'm beyond jealous! I'm sure it was stressful being in charge of so much, but definitely a rewarding feeling. Force4Fashion sounds like an awesome event with such amazing people and brands involved. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great experience! I heard so much about this event and I'm so jealous you were able to attend. It must have been nerve-racking for you to have so much responsibility in the office during this week, but I'm sure you did a great job. I always learn so much the more responsibility I am given and I hope you felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great experience! I heard so much about this event and I'm so jealous you were able to attend. It must have been nerve-racking for you to have so much responsibility in the office during this week, but I'm sure you did a great job. I always learn so much the more responsibility I am given and I hope you felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete