Tuesday, December 8, 2015

S+S Week Five

This week we were preparing for a large meeting with a potential business partner in Germany.  This is a huge step for Snap+Style as we begin our international outreach.  It was left up to me to research the company and their existing partnerships and create an outline for my bosses to speak about during their meeting.  This was a big project for me as it was not only time consuming, but there was a lot expected from me.  I came up with three pages worth of bullet points about the German company and gave multiple ideas of how our companies could partner together.  I was very nervous that my bosses were conducting such an important meeting based solely on the notes and information I suggested. I later found out that the meeting went extremely well and they have decided to work together and move forward with a business proposition. It was such a good feeling to know that I contributed to the success of the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment