Sunday, March 16, 2014

Catching Up

As the winter semester comes to a close this week, the opportunity for me to see my coworkers when I go home for spring break gets closer each day. I am very excited to see them and catch up on all of the details of their lives and our job that get pushed to the end of the list of necessary topics to cover when on the phone or in an email. I look forward to seeing them as soon as possible when I get home so that I can hear all about the recent Colour of London performances at SXSW and RedGorilla in Austin, TX. One of my coworkers and our Department head had the opportunity to attend these events and saw some amazing acts live while there, such as Aloe Blacc and Sam Smith. Seeing their pictures and videos on Instagram made me green with envy however I cannot wait to hear all about it in person. Who knows, maybe I'll be on the guest list for next year! 

It was great to hear about your co-op experiences, I hope you enjoy some time off before the semester begins, and I wish you the best of luck when the Spring semester starts!

1 comment:

  1. Adria, I think that is great you are staying connected to your coworkers. It is always nice to have friends outside of school. I hope to see you soon in Philadelphia! I would love to catch up xx

    ReplyDelete