Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Michael and the Met Gala

As an avid follower of Red Carpet fashion of course I was all about the Met Ball last night. Following the #metgala and #metball hashtags on Instagram all night was extremely exciting. The buildup in my office all week leading up to the Gala added to my excitement and I couldn't wait to see the MK gowns. Lily Aldridge, Ming Xi, and Zoe Saldana all donned Michael Kors Collection. The most exciting part? Their dresses were all hanging in my office last week!


 
Lily Aldridge in Michael Kors

 Ming Xi in Michael Kors

Zoe Saldana in Michael Kors

Of the three, Lily's dress would have to be my personal favorite. All three women looked amazing on the red carpet.

xo 
Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Amelia,

    That is so exciting! I love all three as well but I think that Zoe Saldana's is my favorite. I love the contrast of the top and bottom of the dress and I think it might have something to do with how much I love her as well ;) I am so happy to hear that you're still enjoying MK and that you got to contribute to such an amazing event! I can't wait to continue reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete