Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Paycheck Happy

After cashing a few of my paychecks and avoiding the mall... I broke down and finally went shopping. And I mean I really went shopping.

After not being at the King of Prussia mall for far to long, I was in heaven. Especially with a day that is sunny and 75 like today to prompt me into summer shopping mode. My first stop was H&M mainly because it was the first store I passed. H&M has really toned up this year. I am not sure if internally they are doing something different, but I got a lot of great cloths at a reasonable price. I found two great rompers: one black and one a patterned blue and white. These are great to wear to almost any occasion. I found two great skirts that are long enough to wear to work, but I can still go out in without feeling like a grandmother. One is black and one is blue with a faux leather band at the top. I also bought a great pair of little floral patterned sneakers. These will be great for summer and fall. Next stop, Nordstrom. Now being that I am on a tight budget because I am studying abroad next fall in Paris, I did not buy anything. Yet my eyes were wondering all over the store. From the shoes to the great tops... Nordstrom has really awesome summer finds.

I stopped in a few other stores and got some on sale basics. I am really trying to only buy multi-seasonal clothing. This way I can get as much wear as possible out of my clothes. I hate looking into my closet when it is winter and only see summer clothes and vice versa.  Since I am going to Paris in the fall, I have also been trying to stock up on my black clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment