Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Events in Maryland

Since the holidays have been coming up, I've also been really busy in the office and store. I've been learning a lot and still have so much to learn. I helped out with inventory in the store, setting up new items in the system, handling making orders, and so much more. I'm excited to learn even more these next few months on co-op!

This Thursday and Friday I will be working events for one of our vendors, Panache, in Maryland. What's nice is that the events are only 10 minutes away from my house and less than a minute away from where my high school is! I'm glad I get to sleep in my own bed and also attend these events with my boss. Nicole Miller is even going to be there on Friday! I will be helping with the trunk show and then there is also going to be a cocktail party that I will be able to attend. I've been really excited for this event and can't wait to learn more about wholesale from this experience. 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you get to be at home; I'm totally jealous. The event sounds really exciting and I hope you get to meet Nicole Miller! That would be so cool and I hope everything turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to co-op at home sounds amazing. It must be a great experience to be able to live in the comfort of your own home, yet work at a great job. It sounds like you are learning a lot from this experience, which is the goal of any co-op. Also all the shows and parties sound awesome, especially since you get to meet Nicole Miller! I hope to have a co-op like this someday, and maybe one day even a job like this.

    ReplyDelete