Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 6 Already?!

I can't believe how fast these weeks have been flying by during my time at co-op. This week has been pretty calm so far and I've gotten to do things outside of wholesale such as helping around in the store, taking pictures for social media, and so much more. Today I didn't do that much with wholesale and instead got to work with another intern from Drexel. I had to wear different outfits, wearing new Nicole Miller clothes that we had just gotten in, and take pictures around Manayunk. I felt pretty awkward at first but we got to roam around the town and find neat places to take pictures. Some of them turned out nicely and hopefully we will be able to use them for our social media! It's nice to get out of the office at times and work on other things and I'm glad I get to have that experience with my co-op. I've also been getting close with some of the girls in the store, which is nice as well. Sometimes there aren't a lot of people in the office, such as today, and knowing the other girls that work in the store most of the time is nice.

                          

2 comments:

  1. Syd, those pictures are amazing! What a beaut! It's really cool that you are able to do even more than just wholesale, I'm sure it's pretty neat to be able to experience more than just the wholesale side of things. I'm gonna keep an eye out to see if I spot you on social media, no doubt about that. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look great! It's great that you get to go outside your co-op and try other things, like working with social media - which sounds really fun. I also really can't believe how fast time is going. I feel like we just started!

    ReplyDelete