Monday, November 9, 2015

week 7

This week was a little easier than the rest of the weeks. I was still in charge of inventory and returns/exchanges. I was held accountable to record where and when the inventory was received and to keep track in a excel sheet. Dylanlex wanted to start gifting pieces to bloggers so we could spread the word about it through social media, which seems to be the most popular way to advertise merchandise. I was in charge of getting contact information from these fashion bloggers and fitting the most appropriate style of jewelry that we had in stock for them. It was even more exciting when I was in charge of gifting items to Rihanna. Every piece that was shipped had to be perfectly boxed and wrapped which took a little longer than I thought it would but I was definitely excited to know that all these fashion bloggers and even Rihanna is going to open these boxes with jewelry that I chose for their style.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you got to select Rihanna's gift! Such a neat responsibility to be chosen to select the most applicable present for all of the bloggers, you must really have had to get to know each of their style's beforehand which is a challenging but exciting task. Your boss/bosses must trust your eye if they chose you for that, nice work! I'm excited to see what all of the bloggers' responses are to their presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Your co op sounds so similar to mine! I am also in charge of inventory and returns/exchanges. It's really cool that you deal with social media and advertising. That sounds like something I would be so interested in! It's also exciting that you get to learn about the bloggers and what they do. I can't wait to hear more about what you do on co op!

    ReplyDelete