Thursday, July 2, 2015

California

Over the weekend of June 12th I was lucky enough to be able to travel to California to see my family. My parents and my grandparents went on vacation to La Jolla, California for the week. My mom then flew me to meet them there for the weekend. I was lucky enough to be able to get arrive in California on my moms 50th birthday. This was the first time I have gotten to see my family since I left for Hawaii.  I am extremely close with them and this has been the longest amount of time that I have been away.


We spent the weekend shopping in La Jolla, having dinner in San Diego, and visiting Laguna Beach. My co-op boss gave me one day off that week so that I could travel there. I am very fortunate that my job is flexible and was able to travel that weekend. I had a great time visiting California; I hope to be able to move there someday and work in the swimwear industry. Although I miss my family I was happy to return to Hawaii to finish up my time at San Lorenzo.



1 comment:

  1. Sam,

    I'm glad you were able to take some time off and go and see your family!! Hawaii is further than you think and I know the distance can make you miss your fam especially when you're close with them. The pics looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete