Thursday, July 30, 2015

Returning to the Mainland

I have just returned from Hawaii back to the mainland. The flight was extremely long and getting adjusted back to the six-hour time difference is defiantly a struggle. I was sad to leave Hawaii and my amazing job, however I am happy to return home to all of my family and friends.  I am lucky enough to be renting a beach house in Ocean City, New Jersey for the summer. Right when I got back from Hawaii I was picked up by my family from the airport and taken straight there.


I took a couple of days to relax and be with my family and friends and readjust until I started my next co-op. For the last three months I will be working as a Social Media and Sales Intern at Obvi Boutique in Conshohocken. I am excited to enter a new working environment and try something different. I learned a lot of sales and customer service skills when working at San Lorenzo and now I get to put them to work!

Obvi Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment