Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fall Deliveries

We began receiving fall deliveries about a month ago but just a few boxes here and there. Seeing the new fall merchandise is getting me so excited about the next season! I refuse to buy any more summer clothes because I am saving up for all of the amazing sweaters, jeans, and boots that I've been seeing come through our door.

One surprising yet fun shoe trend that I've been seeing and that we have received a few items of, is furry shoes. It sounds funny but high end brands are now placing real fur on shoes and it is looking super chic. We got in a few Tibi pairs that I am dying to try on. I've also been seeing a lot of plaid prints, not just on casual wear but on evening wear as well. The plaid print is so versatile and fits in perfectly for fall. High waisted pants are also making a comeback this fall with not only jeans but work pants and slacks are rocking the high waist cut as well. We also got in some heavy, oversized wool coats that are in plums and dusty grays.

I love that my job allows me to get a preview into what the buyers have chosen for the season. I can't wait for the colder weather to roll around so I can start wearing these outfits that I have planned out in my head!

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny furry shoes are becoming a trend! It is so true that trends always come back around. All I can think of is Carrie from Sex & The City when she buys furry pink high heals to surprise her boyfriend. I remember thinking how horribly ugly they are! But I am interested to see a modern take on furry shoes.

    ReplyDelete