Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New York Fashion Week, Men's 2016


As the Advertising Intern here at Nautica I mostly handle all photoshoots for the company including all of the pre and post production. I have attended many photoshoots and been able to see everything that goes into each one. Being in the Marketing department I also work alongside the PR team. We all work under the direction of the Marketing department but are split into our own sections (ex: Advertising, Public Relations etc.). I love being able to see the other projects that the other teams on my floor are working on as well. It is good to see what goes into their projects and be able to offer help wherever I am needed.
 

This past week I was able to assist the PR team at Men’s 2016 New York Fashion Week. I was granted backstage access and was there to help wherever I was needed. Most of the time I was checking in guests at the entrance of the show. I was able to meet many bloggers and magazine editors which was very cool. I also was able to attend the presentation and was able to see the 2016 Spring Summer Men’s collection. This was such a good experience because not everyone from the company was able to attend so I was so grateful to be able to be there and help out. It is always good to offer your help to others in your office when you can. It goes a long way and shows that you are a good worker and really want to help. It also sets you apart from other interns because you are showing that you care and want to do well and learn as much as you can, from as many different people as you can!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an amazing opportunity! It's such a great idea to offer an extra hand when you can. You never know who you could meet. I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete