Thursday, July 16, 2015

Christmas in July pt. 1


It's Christmas in July!!! I love the holidays so much. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's the best time of the year. I especially love being in retail during the holidays. I really love giving people gifts so I love helping people pick out the perfect gift for someone special in their life. Last week I spent one morning working on a display to showcase all our ornaments. I got so excited thinking about Christmas. We are patiently waiting for our arrival of an ugly christmas that is suppose to come in tomorrow. Last year we sold out of our Christmas sweaters right away. Once we get the Christmas sweaters in we are going to redo one of our windows to do a whole Christmas in July window. Happy Holidays! (6 months early!)

No comments:

Post a Comment