Saturday, October 20, 2012

From West Chester to Lake Tahoe

This week at Full Circle Group LLC/The North Face I worked with the Fall 2013 samples all week again. Now that we have received a majority of the Fall 2013 samples, I was able to begin organizing the samples. The North Face creates workbooks for each season that show illustrator images and descriptions of each item. There are different Fall 2013 workbooks for each category of The North Face products (Example: Women's Outdoor, Youth, Men's Action Sports, etc). I organized the order of the clothing according to the way the workbooks are done. Next week I am traveling to Lake Tahoe for a week of sales meetings for The North Face and I can't wait! I'm looking very forward to learning more about The North Face and their goals, technology, innovations, and so forth. Hopefully I will have lots more to fill you in on next week!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds very exciting! It seems like you have already been doing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to compare the different seasons each of our companies are working on. For example, RTW has a huge focus on Spring 2013, but our Bridal falls with The North Face's scheduling with Fall 2013. Have so much fun in Lake Tahoe, definitely take pictures! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the outdoors there as well. Last time I was there I skiied in only a hoodie, it was so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lake Tahoe! I've always wanted to go there. I hope you have fun and get to learn a lot. Snap a photo for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice that you get to travel! I wish I could go places...the farthest place I go here is to the studio at the other end of the building. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete