Monday, December 10, 2012

Ferry Ride


                                                                     Ferry Ride

This is my ferry departing from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon, which is another island in Hong Kong and where I am interning at Tungtex. Unfortunately I only discovered this route recently. It makes my mornings, compared to the very crowded train transportation during rush hours, this ride is quiet, scenic and relaxing. Great way to start and end the day at work!
I take the subway three stops to get to the pier and then hop on the ferry, which runs every 30 minutes to Kowloon and every 15 minutes to Hong Kong Island. Not sure why the difference in time.  The ferry takes about 12 minutes from one island to the other, which Is actually quicker than taking the train. When I get off the ferry, it is about a three minute walk to the office.


 
I wish I had been taking this the whole time….!

Xx Christa

1 comment:

  1. Such a great way of getting to work! I wish I had that option.

    ReplyDelete