Last week at work consisted of entering Fall 2013 orders all week. The deadline for orders was January 4th, but of course we were still getting orders a week after the deadline. After all of the orders were entered, we learned that there was a glitch in the system when entering orders through a Safari browser with our B2B site that caused units to suddenly disappear from orders. This week we've been double-checking quantities on all of our orders to get the issue resolved with customer service. I like entering orders because it is very straightforward, however, each account faxes in their orders in various different ways. Some are typed perfectly with every detail necessary to place the order, while others are written in illegible handwriting missing an order number, quantities, sizes, ship date, and so forth. If there is an issue with the order like one listed earlier, I have to call the buyer to figure out the answer. However some stores have upwards of 6 locations, and 6 buyers for just one location (ex: a footwear buyer, an accessories buyer, a childrens buyer, etc.) so it's a little more difficult than you would think to reach the right buyer. I was also given a final project involving our baselayer apparel to complete by the end of my co-op so I will be updating you on the progress of that within the next couple of weeks. And another exciting thing happened today, I had made a billboard for The Loft (one of our ski accounts) in Photoshop in November, and today I got the pictures emailed to me of the 6 locations my billboard was placed in!