Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Wish Come True- Costing Records and Markers

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good week!

This week has been filled with small tasks. I filled in every costing record with each component's ply for the JH guard costumes and the custom dance costumes. There are a few hundred of each. It was very interesting to see costumes from 2010 and 2011. 

I also did regular costing and measuring of guard costumes, along with pictures of the customs. Another task I have been doing regularly is PPSS size-set markers. 

Nothing unusual has happened this week, it seems to be moving rather slowly. I assume it is because of this strange weather. The rest of the week should be filled with more markers and sample filing.

Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the warmth!
-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment