Thursday, January 24, 2013

I apologize for posting a little late! I had some technical difficulties, Internet connection and all, but now it is all squared away!

This week at A Wish Come True has been fairly busy! Monday was the Holiday and Value-- our off-price catalogue-- shoot. There were a lot of young girls and some very precious little ones! My job at this shoot was the same: grabbing shoes in the correct sizes, making sure they were in the right costumes, etc. However, I felt like I had also gained more responsibility because I had to make sure the girls were ready and tell them which costumes to put on next. Parents even asked me which tights, shoes, costumes their daughter was to put on next. Rachael, the Design Assistant, who helps organize the photo shoots from the schedule to what hair styles will look good with certain ballet or jazz costumes, is leaving A Wish Come True. Therefore, I am gaining a lot of responsibility, including photo shoots. It was a very long day, but it was definitely a good one!

The rest of the week, I have been doing costing from the shoot and other little errands and tasks that I am asked to complete. It has been a pretty quick week, though. That sums up the big events of this past week!

I hope everyone can stay warm and healthy in this bitter cold!
-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment