Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PopShop Trunk Show at Knit Wit!


Less than 2 weeks working at PopShop, and I have accomplished so much! This past week, I created and fine-tuned all signage for the Knit Wit Trunk Show event tonight from 5-8pm, and tomorrow night from 5-7pm. I have created signs for the Knit Wit window, PopShop information guide, and PopShop postcards just to name a few. This morning, I collaborated with PopShop to create a Window Display with the product featured at the Trunk Show event.

MM LaFleaur has brought over 200 dresses to the event! Stop buy tonight or tomorrow to see exclusive online companies in store for a limited time only! KYU Melange is taking pre-sale orders for their fun leather handbags and accessories, while Adornia Fine Jewelry has multiple pieces to try on! Peach and Lily has brought many skin care samples as well. I’m excited for this event, it is going to be fun.

I’ve never really considered myself a graphic designer, but this internship has given me the opportunity to apply my knowledge and develop this skill. I really enjoy using Photoshop and Illustrator to create posters and postcards that are engaging and vibrant. In the coming weeks, I will show you more of my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment